8. ‘Organic electroluminescent materials’, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (52022071), 2020/01-2023/12, Principle Investigator.
7. ‘Organic emitters with horizontally oriented transition dipole moments for OLEDs’, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51873158), 2019/01-2022/12, Principle Investigator.
6. ‘The development of organic functional materials for highly stable and efficient OLEDs’, the Key Technological Innovation Program of Hubei Province (2018AAA013), 2018/01-2020/12, Co-Investigator.
5. ‘Development of organic fluorescent emitters with high exciton untilization efficiency for OLEDs’, the Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of Hubei Province (2017CFA033), 2017/08-2020/08, Principle Investigator.
4. ‘Design and development of organic emitters with thermally activated delayed fluorescence’, the Key Research and Development Program of China (2016YFB0401002), 2016/07-2020/06, Co-PI.
3. ‘Study on novel sensitizing host materials for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Reverse Intersystem Crossing’, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (51573141), 2016/01-2019/12, Principle Investigator.
2. ‘Development of solution-processed host materials containing D/A units for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes’, the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (2042015kf0007), 2015/01-2016/12, Principle Investigator.
1. ‘Study on fundamental science and applications for excited states of metal complexes’, the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2013CB834805), 2013/01-2017/08, Co-Investigator.