1. Wei Wang, Weiping Yang, Rong Guo and Shuling Gong*. ‘Honeycomb’ nanotube assembly based on thiacalixarene derivatives by weak interactions. CrystEngComm., 2015, 17, 7663.
2. Rong Guo, Wei Wang, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen and Shuling Gong*. Exocyclic self-assembly behavior of carboxylic acid and lariat ether macrocyclic hosts: regulation by pendent arm. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 68864.
3. Jiankun Hu, Lian Li, Siwei Zhang, Linbo Gong, Shuling Gong*. Novel phenyl-POSS /polyurethane aqueous dispersions and their hybrid coatings. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2013, 1611.
4. Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Rong Guo, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Invariant water inclusion property of 1,3-alternate p-tert-butylthiacalixarene tetra-methyleneoxycarboxylic acid. CrystEngComm., 2012, 14, 1455.
5. Weiping Yang, Rong Guo, Wei Wang, Shuling Gong*. The selective dealkylations: the formylations of the three easily accessible calixarene conformers immobilized by propyl and isopropyl groups. Tetrahedron Lett., 2012, 53, 2167.
6. Weiping Yang, Wei Wang, Rong Guo, Linbo Gong, Shuling Gong*. Convenient direct syntheses of selectively para-substituted di-, tri- and tetra-Formylated thiacalixarenes. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2012, 3326.
7. Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Pendant orientation and its influence on the formation of hydrogen-bonded thiacalixarene nanotubes. CrystEngComm., 2011, 13, 259.
8. Xiong Li, Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Different metal-ion-induced dimeric self-assembling cavities based on thiacalixbenzocrown-4 isomers. Dalton Trans., 2011, 40, 367.
9. Yan Li, Weiping Yang, Yuanyin Chen, Shuling Gong*. Regioisomers in calixarenes. Curr. Org. Chem., 2011, 15(1), 62.
10. Lingzhi Meng, Shuling Gong, Yongbing He, Ying Liu. Organic spectral analysis (the fourth edition). Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2016.