52. Q. Cheng, P. Chen, D. Ye, J. Wang, G. Song, J. Liu, Z. Chen, L. Chen, Q. Zhou,* C. Chang,* L. Zhang*, The conversion of nanocellulose into solvent-free nanoscale liquid crystals by attaching long side-arms for multi-responsive optical materials. Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2020, 8, 11022 (Cover Paper).
51. D. Hu, Y. Cui, K. Mo, J. Wang, Y. Huang, X. Miao, J. Lin, C. Chang*. Ultrahigh strength nanocomposite hydrogels designed by locking oriented tunicate cellulose nanocrystals in polymeric networks. Composites Part B: Engineering 2020, 197, 108118.
50. X. Yang, X. Jiang, H. Yang, L. Bian*, C. Chang*, L. Zhang*. Biocompatible cellulose-based supramolecular nanoparticles driven by host–guest interactions for drug delivery. Carbohydrate Polymers 2020, 237, 116114.
49. S. Huang, X. Liu*, C. Chang*, Y. Wang*. Recent developments and prospective food-related applications of cellulose nanocrystals: a review. Cellulose 2020, 27, 2991-3011.
48. K. Mo, M. He, X. Cao, C Chang*. Direct current electric field induced gradient hydrogel actuators with rapid thermo-responsive performance as soft manipulators. Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2020, 8, 2756.
47. Y. Yu, X. Zhu, L. Wang, F. Wu, S. Liu, C. Chang*, X. Luo*. A simple strategy to design 3-layered Au-TiO2 dual nanoparticles immobilized cellulose membranes with enhanced photocatalytic activity. Carbohydrate Polymers 2020, 231, 115694.
46. J. Wang, X. Li, Q. Cheng, F. Lv, C. Chang*, L. Zhang*. Construction of β-FeOOH@ tunicate cellulose nanocomposite hydrogels and their highly efficient photocatalytic properties. Carbohydrate Polymers 2020, 229, 115470.
45. D. Li, X. Huang, Y. Huang, J. Yuan, D. Huang, J. Cheng*, L. Zhang, C.Chang*, Additive Printed All-Cellulose Membranes with Hierarchical Structure for Highly Efficient Separation of Oil/Water Nanoemulsions. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2019, 11, 44375-44382.
44. Y. Huang, H. Zhan, D. Li, H. Tian*, C. Chang*, Tunicate cellulose nanocrystals modified commercial filter paper for efficient oil/water separation. Journal of Membrane Science 2019, 591, 117362.
43. X. Jiang, X. Zhu, C. Chang*, S. Liu*, X. Luo* , X-ray shielding structural and properties design for the porous transparent BaSO4/cellulose nanocomposite membranes. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2019, 139, 793-800.
42. D.Ye, C. Chang*, L. Zhang*, High-Strength and Tough Cellulose Hydrogels Chemically Dual Cross-Linked by Using Low-and High-Molecular-Weight Cross-Linkers. Biomacromolecules, 2019, 20, 1989-1995 (Highlight in Cover).
41. D. Ye, X.Lei, T. Li, Q. Cheng, C. Chang, L. Hu*, L. Zhang*, Ultrahigh Tough, Super Clear and Highly Anistropic Nanofibers-Structured Regenerated Cellulose Films. ACS Nano, 2019, 13, 4843-4853.
40. K. Mo, T. Zhang, W. Yan*, C. Chang*, Tunicate Cellulose Nanocrystal Reinforced Polyacrylamide Hydrogels with Tunable Mechanical Performance. Cellulose, 2018, 25, 6561-6570.
39. H. Zhan, N.Peng, X. Lei, Y. Huang, D. Li, R. Tao, C. Chang*, UV-Induced Self-Cleanable TiO2/Nanocellulose Membrane for Selective Separation of Oil/Water Emulsion. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2018, 201, 464-470.
38. D. Ye, P. Yang, X. Lei, D. Zhang, L. Li, C. Chang*, P. Sun, and L. Zhang*, Robust Anisotropic Cellulose Hydrogels Fabricated via Strong Self-aggregation Forces for Cardiomyocytes Unidirectional Growth. Chemistry of Materials 2018, 30, 5175-5183.
37. H. Zhan, T. Zuo, R. Tao, and C. Chang*, Robust tunicate cellulose nanocrystal/palygorskite nanorod membranes for multifunctional oil/water emulsion separation. ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering, 2018, 6, 10833-10840.
36. Q. Cheng, D. Ye, W. Yang, S. Zhang, H. Chen, C. Chang*, and L. Zhang*, Construction of transparent cellulose-based nanocomposite papers and potential application in flexible solar cells. ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering, 2018, 6, 8040−8047.
35. R. Xu, J. Mao, N. Peng, X. Luo, C. Chang*, Chitin/clay microspheres with hierarchical architecture for highly efficient removal of organic dyes. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2018, 188, 143-150.
34. Y. Zhang, Q. Cheng, C. Chang*, L. Zhang*, Phase transition identification of cellulose nanocrystal suspensions derived from various raw material. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2018, 134, 45702.
33. X. Yang, G. Liu, L. Peng, J. Guo, J. Yuan, C. Chang, Y. Wei*, L. Zhang,* Highly efficient self-healable and dual responsive cellulose based hydrogels for controlled release and 3D cell culture. Advanced Functional Materials 2017, 27 (40), 1703174.
32. D. Ye, Q. Cheng, Q. Zhang, Y. Wang, C. Chang*, L. Li, H. Peng, and L. Zhang*, Deformation drives alignment of nanofibers in framework for inducing anisotropic cellulose hydrogels with high toughness. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2017, 9, 43154.
31. T. Zhang, Q. Cheng, D. Ye, C.Chang*, Dual Physically Cross-Linked Nanocomposite Hydrogels Reinforced by Tunicate Cellulose Nanocrystals with High Toughness and Good Self-Recoverability. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9, 24230.
30. T. Zhang, Q. Cheng, D. Ye, C. Chang*, Tunicate cellulose nanocrystals reinforced nanocompoisite hydrogels comprised by hybrid cross-linked networks. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2017, 169, 139-148.
29. N. Peng, R. Xu, M. Si, A. Victorious, E. Ha, C.Chang*, X. Xu*, Fluorescent probe with aggregation-induced emission characteristics for targeted labelling and imaging of cancer cells, RSC Advances, 2017, 7, 11282-11285.
28. Q. Cheng, D. Ye, C. Chang*, L. Zhang, Facile fabrication of superhydrophilic membranes consisted of fibrous tunicate cellulose nanocrystals for highly efficient oil/water separation. Journal of Membrane Science, 2017, 525, 1-8.
27. N. Peng, D. Hu, J. Zeng, Y. Li, L. Liang, C. Chang*, Superabsorbent cellulose-clay nanocomposite hydrogels for highly efficient removal of dye in water. ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering, 2016, 4(12), 7217-7224.
26. D. Ye, Z. Zhong, H. Xu, C. Chang*, Z. Yang, Y. Wang, Q. Ye, L. Zhang*, Construction of cellulose/nanosilver sponge materials and their antibacterial activities for infected wounds healing. Cellulose, 2016, 23, 749-763.
25. N. Peng, Y. Wang, Q. Ye*, L. Liang, Y. An, Q. Li, C. Chang*, Biocompatible cellulose-based superabsorbent hydrogels with antimicrobial activity. Carbohydrate Polymers 2016, 137, 59-64.
24. 程巧云，常春雨*，张俐娜，基于海鞘纤维素的先进功能材料研究进展。中国科学：化学, 2016, 46, 438-451.
23. Z. Wang, B. Fu, S. Zou, B. Duan, C. Chang, B. Yang, X. Zhou*, L. Zhang*, Facile construction of carbon dots via acid catalytic hydrothermal method and their application for target imaging of cancer cells. Nano Research, 2016, 9, 214-223.
22. C. Chang, Y. Teramoto, Y. Nishio*, High performance films of cellulose butyral derivative having a necklace-like annular structure in the side chains. Polymer, 2014, 55, 3944-3950.
21. B. Duan, C. Chang, L. Zhang*, Structure and Properties of films fabricated form chitin solution by coagulating with heating. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2014, 39538.
20. C. Chang, Y. Teramoto, Y. Nishio*, Synthesis of O-(2,3-Dihdroxylpropyl) cellulose in NaOH/urea aqueous solution: as a precursor for introducing “necklace-like” structure. Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2013, 51, 3590-3597.
19. B. Duan, C. Chang, B. Ding, J. Cai, M. Xu, S. Feng, J. Ren, X. Shi, Y. Du, L. Zhang*, High strength films with gas-barrier fabricated from chitin solution dissolved at low temperature. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 1867-1874.
18. C. Chang, N. Peng, M. He, Y. Teramoto, Y. Nishio, L. Zhang*, Fabrication and properties of chitin/hydroxyapatite hybrid hydrogels as scaffold nano-materials. Carbohydrate Polymers 2013, 91, 7-13.
17. M. He, C. Chang, N. Peng, L. Zhang*, Structure and properties of hydroxyapatite/cellulose nanocomposite films. Carbohydrate Polymers 2012, 87, 2512-2518.
16. H. Tang, C. Chang, L. Zhang*, Efficient adsorption of Hg2+ ions on chitin/cellulose composite membranes prepared via environmentally friendly pathway. Chemical Engineering Journal 2011, 173, 689-697.
15. C. Chang, M. He, J. Zhou, L. Zhang*, Swelling behaviors of pH- and Salt-Responsive Hydrogels from Cellulose. Macromolecules 2011, 44, 1642-1648.
14. C. Chang, L. Zhang*, S. Chen, Novel Hydrogels Prepared via Direct Dissolution of Chitin at Low Temperature: Structure and Biocompatibility. Journal of Material Chemistry 2011, 21, 3865-3871.
13. C. Chang, L. Zhang*, Cellulose-based Hydrogels: Present Status and Application. Carbohydrate Polymers 2011, 84, 40-53 (review article);
12. C. Chang, K. Han and L. Zhang*, Structure and properties of cellulose/poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) hydrogels prepared by IPN strategy. Polymers for Advanced Technologies 2011, 22, 1329-1334.
11. R. Li, C. Chang, J. Zhou, L. C. Chang, L. Zhang, J. Zhou*, L. Zhang, F. Kennedy Structure and properties of hydrogels prepared from cellulose in NaOH/urea aqueous solutions. Carbohydrate Polymers 2010, 82, 122-127；
10. C. Chang, B. Duan, J. Cai, L. Zhang*, Superabsorbent hydrogels based on cellulose for smart swelling and controllable delivery. European Polymer Journal 2010, 46, 92-100；
9. R. Li, C. Chang, J. Zhou, L. Zhang*, W. Gu, C. Li, S. Liu, and S. Kuga, Primarily Industrialized Trial of Novel Fibers Spun from Cellulose Dope in NaOH/Urea Aqueous Solution. Industrial undefinedamp; Engineering Chemistry Research 2010, 49 (22), 11380-11384.
8. C. Chang, J. Peng, L. Zhang*, D. Pang, Strongly fluorescent hydrogels with quantum dots embedded in cellulose matrices. Journal of Material Chemistry 2009, 19, 7771-7776;
7. H. Qi, C. Chang, L. Zhang*, Properties and applications of biodegradable transparent and photoluminescent cellulose films prepared via a green process. Green Chemistry 2009, 11, 177-184；
6. C. Chang, B. Duan, L. Zhang*, Fabrication and characterization of novel macroporous cellulose–alginate hydrogels. Polymer 2009, 50, 5467-5473;
5. Y Wang, C. Chang, L. Zhang*, Effects of freezing/thawing cycles and cellulose nanowhiskers on structure and properties of biocompatible starch/PVAsponges. Macromolecular Materials and Engineering 2009, 295, 137–145；
4. C. Chang, A. Lue, L. Zhang*, Effects of crosslinking methods on structure and properties of cellulose/PVA hydrogels. Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics 2008, 209, 12, 1266–1273;
3. H. Qi, C. Chang, L.Zhang*, Effect of temperature and molecular weight on dissolution of cellulose in NaOH/urea aqueous solution. Cellulose 2008, 15, 779-787.
2. J. Cai, L. Zhang, C. Chang, G. Cheng, X. Chen, B. Chu, Hydrogen-bond-induced iInclusion complex in aqueous cellulose/LiOH/urea solution at low temperature. ChemPhysChem 2007, 8, 1572–1579.
1. J. Zhou, C. Chang, R. Zhang and L. Zhang*, Hydrogels prepared from unsubstituted cellulose in NaOH/Urea aqueous solution. Macromolecular Bioscience 2007,7, 804–809.