1. H. J. Ding, Y. X. Wu, W. H. Zhang*, et al. Occurrence, distribution, and risk assessment of antibiotics in the surface water of Poyang Lake, the largest freshwater lake in China[J]. Chemosphere, 2017, 184:137.
2. B. Yang, X. H. Mao, L. Pi, Y. X. Wu, H. J. Ding, W. H. Zhang*. Effect of pH on the adsorption and photocatalytic degradation of sulfadimidine in Vis/g-C3N4 progress[J]. Environmental Science undefinedamp; Pollution Research, 2017, 24(9):8658-8670.
3. H. J. Ding, Y. X. Wu, B. C. Zou, Q. Lou, W. H. Zhang*, et al. Simultaneous removal and degradation characteristics of sulfonamide, tetracycline, and quinolone antibiotics by laccase-mediated oxidation coupled with soil adsorption[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2016, 307:350-358.
4. X. P. Lyu, N. Chen, H. Guo*, W. H. Zhang*, et al. Ambient volatile organic compounds and their effect on ozone production in Wuhan, central China[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2016, 541(60):200-209.
5. Y. X. Wu, B. D. Xi, G. J. Hu, D. H. Wang, A. M. Li, W. H. Zhang*, et al. Adsorption of tetracycline and sulfonamide antibiotics on amorphous nano-carbon[J]. Desalination undefinedamp; Water Treatment, 2016, 57(47):1-13.